Cuilacan, Sinaloa

Estos idiotas

apestan.Ellos te venden un plano y a la ahora de la entrega los cambian como les dan la gana.

Para mí lo peor era cuando cambiaron la entrada principal a un lado de mi casa. Si, a la última ahora movieron la entrada principal!!! Que ineptos!

Aquí tengo las fotos de antes y después.Además nunca nos tomaron en cuenta o avisaron y mienten todo el tiempo.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss stanza cantabria culiacan. Stanza Cantabria needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stanza cantabria culiacan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stanza Cantabria.

Had an Experience with Stanza Cantabria?

Comments

Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more 50 Floor - Customer Care Review 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more